FASHION ON THE RUN! – A Fashion & Music Benefit for CCFA
- Jun 7, 2012
- | 6:00 pm—10:00 pm
FASHION ON THE RUN! – A Benefit to raise funds for research towards finding a cure for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis Diseases.
Please join us for an evening of local designers’ trunk show, awesome DJ’s, drinks & food, fabulous raffle prizes, and supporting a great cause!
On June 24th, ICON is running the 13.1-mile Kona Half Marathon to benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America and also to honor Tamo, who is on the final road to recovery at long last. It’s estimated that 1 of 200 people have these diseases. All proceeds will go to CCFA; $0.75 of every dollar raised goes directly towards research for finding a cure and every major breakthrough has been funded by this organization!
- SilverLucy Design
- Tamo Design
- Minerva’s Antennae
- Sea Pony Couture
- Shalom Organics Skin Care
- By Nieves: Handmade Natural Body Care
MoPo – Sunset Productions
M3 – Green Gorilla Lounge
Dulce Vita – Opulent Temple
Shooey – Space Cowboys
Shissla – Space Cowboys
- 1 pair of Pioneer HDJ-2000 Headphones (valued at $349.99)
- 1 pair of limited edition gold Pioneer HDJ-1000 Headphones (valued at $209)
- 1 month gym membership to The Sports Club LA (valued at $250
- 3 personal training sessions by Amy Pitner (valued at $300)
- 2 manicure/pedicure gift certificates to Sapphire Salon (valued at $50 each)
- 3 massage therapy sessions by Giorgia Brunetti (valued at $240)
- Clothing & Accessory items from all the designers
- Flow and Fire Dancing Coaching with GlitterGirl of Temple of Poi ($150)
PROJECT ONE GALLERY
251 Rhode Island St. @ 16th St.
Suggested donation at the door
Everyone who makes a donation will receive a raffle ticket, get extra tickets to increase your chances! Those of you who have previously made a donation to our campaign will enjoy free admission as well as 1 raffle ticket per every $100 donated. If you can’t make the event but still want to help the cause, you may still purchase raffle tickets or please contribute here: http://bit.ly/teamtamo
Special thanks to all the designers, generous prize donators our gracious hosts, Project One, and the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. And most of all, Thank YOU for helping our cause.
TEAM TAMO FOR THE CURE! ♥
Tamo & ICONnie